Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Whale attraction, March 15, 1962, 4:45 p.m.
Fumbo the Flying Whale
May 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero jollies
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives should queue up for this attraction up to an hour before its closing.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.