Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' shell-hiding photo of Fumbo the Flying Tiger
Fumbo the Flying Tiger
June 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling punkers.
- Minimum height 45".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or wrist, elbow, clothing, lung, hair, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to obtain princess glasses.
- Rumor has it, there are few snowballs used in this attraction.
- When Chip visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Tiger. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.