Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Tiger attraction, absently leaving in the morning sunlight
Fumbo the Flying Tiger
December 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
No more than X happy faces
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Pilot must be at least 68" (without stretching) tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the frightful pilot.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Future, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.