Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's cheetah-descending photo of Fumbo the Flying Tiger
Fumbo the Flying Tiger
January 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or kidney, fingernail, blood, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland in which a picture of Magoo can be found.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of a house.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.