Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Ride attraction, overtly terrifying in the evening moonlight
Fumbo the Flying Ride
October 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Select your a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Clarabelle Cow meet-and-greet place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, sin, or blood or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.