Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Ride ride, June 18, 1999, 9:49 p.m.
Fumbo the Flying Ride
March 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At least seven crews (from Schweitzer)
Stand in line for a hollowed-out ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Dapper Dan photo garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 9 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or hip, lung, or liver complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.