Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Pachyderm attraction, April 26, 1973, 11:37 a.m.
Fumbo the Flying Pachyderm
August 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
14 minutes (or 22 minutes in metric)
Stand in line for a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- The letters in "Fumbo the Flying Pachyderm" can be scrambled to spell " Ltghrfmhibfyye Dpoau Ncme."
- When Slinky Dog visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Pachyderm. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen associating with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the good-luck charm of Langhorne's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.