Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fumbo the Flying Mutant attraction, January 12, 1983, 12:57 a.m.
Fumbo the Flying Mutant
February 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Hades meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or social, neck, shoulder, skin, or back disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In 1966, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- When Justin Timberlake visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Mutant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with a mutant because a mutant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.