Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Mutant attraction at dusk
Fumbo the Flying Mutant
March 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, projectile-vomiting propensity, or intestinal, personal, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.