Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Clown show, privately considered to be the finest lightweight show at Walt Disney Land
Fumbo the Flying Clown
February 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29 newtons.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During weather, this show may explode.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Fumbo the Flying Clown "alternative" experience.
- It is alledged that Andy Davis' frozen cylinder is enshrined beneath this show.
- When Popeye visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Clown. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen associating with a clown because a clown is the symbol of Monstro's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.