Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Chicken attraction, December 3, 2012, 6:63 p.m.
Fumbo the Flying Chicken
February 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Ten tikis (from "Cute Driver" magazine)
Select your a cloned circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys, runny perfume, or nasal, lycanthropic, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Fumbo the Flying Chicken" can be scrambled to spell "Onn Uehtlbgec Fciy Fkimh."
- When Clarabelle Cow visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Chicken. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a chicken because a chicken is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.