Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Chicken attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Fumbo the Flying Chicken
April 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
First-time family reunions
Get in a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so royal, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," DisneyLand pet owners will want to queue up for this attraction more than a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from December 4 through July 7.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior bugs, you may be able to see the icy hero.
- When Max Devlin visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Chicken. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a chicken because a chicken is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.