Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Barker attraction, April 2, 2012, 12:56 p.m.
Fumbo the Flying Barker
December 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute after park closing.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant sketches will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, romantic, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.