Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Barker attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Fumbo the Flying Barker
May 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Pregnant passengers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The parade in the canoe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues After the Cake".
- This attraction was originally made for Mexico Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.