Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Fumbo the Flying Barker when it's not inundated in children
Fumbo the Flying Barker
May 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Three mouse ears
Get in a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Quasimodo meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- When Kuzco visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Barker. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a barker because a barker is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.