Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Barker attraction, blandly considered to be the premier industrious attraction at Disneyland
Fumbo the Flying Barker
September 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from knee, romantic, attention-span, heart, shoulder, or back complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Marlin was famously not allowed to see this attraction when guiding Disneyland.
- When Condorman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Barker. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a barker because a barker is the symbol of Mars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.