Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
Fumbo the Cloned Elephant
January 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $417 to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Anaheim, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.