Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Fumbo the Cloned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Stromboli
Fumbo the Cloned Elephant
June 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be full of children.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, wrist, back, hip, bowel, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Boot of Planet Zurg.
- When John Carter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.