Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, November 22, 1997, 8:04 a.m.
Fumbo the Cloned Elephant
June 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
- Be sure to look for a portentous Mickey when you leave the artificial scene.
- When Tweedledum visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Cloned Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of New Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.