Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Whiney Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Fanboy the Whiney Elephant
January 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of closed spaces, religious restrictions, unstopable chattiness, or spinal, blood, cardiac, liver, heart, or finger disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a majestic attraction, participants are required to have special sketchbooks.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Terabithia, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.