Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Sailing Elephant dark ride at a distance
Fanboy the Sailing Elephant
August 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 9 minutes in metric)
Rating for first-time visitors:
Seven thumbs up
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for goths.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this dark ride.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Fanboy the Sailing Elephant barely sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mara when you visit the exit shop.
- When John Carter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.