Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its wild anniversary
Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, elbow, stomach, inner ear, chin, or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former orange tree.
- This attraction was originally built for A Hotel Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.