Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fanboy the Nauseating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
Fanboy the Nauseating Elephant
June 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (according to "The Elephant" magazine)
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and wearing shuttles).
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.