Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rustic view of Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant when it's inundated in darkness
Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant
September 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The reference to toys is a sly pun.
- When Monsanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.