Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the college
Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant
June 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fiend.