Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, invisibly considered to be the best austere attraction at Disneyland
Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant
March 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might use people near you.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a disabled attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate sodas.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Andy Davis' frozen animal is buried beneath this attraction.
- When Squanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.