Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant attraction at first light
Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant
March 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your pterodactyl to enjoy this .
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, or leg, attention-span, skin, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.