Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cross view of Fanboy the Flying Tiger when it's not bathed in religion
Fanboy the Flying Tiger
June 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After cheating this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Condorman's orb.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Alan-A-Dale when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- When Tantor visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with a tiger because a tiger is the good-luck charm of Zokkomon's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.