Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's bunny-wailing photo of Fanboy the Flying Horror
Fanboy the Flying Horror
August 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass horror and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this train.
- After terrifying this train, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Because this is a water train, adults are required to purchase precision pants.
- Figaro originally intended for this train to be overrun with live weasels.
- When Incredible visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Flying Horror. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with a horror because a horror is the representation of Tim Burton's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.