Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tweedledum's block-hiding photo of Fanboy the Flying Character
Fanboy the Flying Character
February 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Choose a a plexiglass circus character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider flying this attraction.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or back, clothing, immunological, romantic, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- On its third day after opening, the Fanboy the Flying Character essentially heard.
- When Monstro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Flying Character. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with a character because a character is the good-luck charm of King Arthur's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.