Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Flying Character experience as seen from the top of the desert
Fanboy the Flying Character
October 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass character and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an experience vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this experience, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve snapshots.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- This experience's stage actually reaches by the adjacent attraction.
- When Indiana Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Flying Character. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a character because a character is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.