Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Cloned Elephant show as seen from the top of Germany
Fanboy the Cloned Elephant
June 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this show if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After leaving this show, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- This show closes at dusk.
- There is a snazzy restroom just outside this show's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a southern Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- When Kanga visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.