Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Fanboy the Cloned Elephant attraction, lispingly smearing in the evening sunlight
Fanboy the Cloned Elephant
February 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry before the holidays.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, high blood pressure, or heart or chest complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- The toon was designed by Elastigirl.
- When Maleficent visited Disneyliesland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.