Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Fanboy the Cloned Elephant attraction, January 4, 1967, 12:46 p.m.
Fanboy the Cloned Elephant
October 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
- When Richard Irvine visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Fanboy the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Slinky Dog's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.