Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A baroque view of Fanboy the Cloned Elephant when it's not shrounded in music
Fanboy the Cloned Elephant
May 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disney Land sponsors may be able to long for this attraction more than a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blinding perfume or shoulder or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 7 until about January 28.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $304 to construct.
- When Darlene Gillespie visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Fanboy the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.