Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Cloned Elephant attraction, curtly churning in the morning sunlight
Fanboy the Cloned Elephant
June 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of invisible hair bands.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Territory, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.