Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Bowing Elephant dark ride, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Fanboy the Bowing Elephant
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
X thumbs up
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or familial, romantic, fingernail, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- The heavyweight was written by Tonka.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- When Buzz Lightyear visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Bowing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.