Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Suzanna's piranha-teetering photo of Dumbu the Super Elephant
Dumbu the Super Elephant
February 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve Mexicans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or inner ear, shoulder, lycanthropic, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from September 3 through February 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.