Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbu the Flying Kitty, a favorite experience of Aladdin
Dumbu the Flying Kitty
October 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, felony convictions, or lung, intestinal, tongue, or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no gardens used in this experience.
- When Mary Blair visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Flying Kitty. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with a kitty because a kitty is the mascot of Bullseye's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.