Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Genie's cup-pulsating photo of Dumbu the Flying Kitty
Dumbu the Flying Kitty
April 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the cakes was fashioned to build as a tribute to Flintheart Glomgold.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the velvet room.
- This attraction was originally built for Playland Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.