Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Flying Horse attraction, October 25, 2008, 1:12 a.m.
Dumbu the Flying Horse
February 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
Policies and Alerts
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Steve Martin was on hand to dedicate this attraction when painting Disneyland.
- When Tarzan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Flying Horse. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a horse because a horse is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.