Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ugly view of Dumbu the Flying Horse when it's shrounded in fog
Dumbu the Flying Horse
February 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tron photo area.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior minions, you may catch a glimpse of the metal castle.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland An Outpost, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.