Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Flying Grizzly thrill ride as seen from the top of Earth
Dumbu the Flying Grizzly
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could pick on ducks.
Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dumbu the Flying Grizzly "alternative" experience.
- On its second month after the park opened, the Dumbu the Flying Grizzly almost sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- When Jack-Jack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Flying Grizzly. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with a grizzly because a grizzly is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.