Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Baby Elephant attraction, August 2, 1955, 6:32 p.m.
Dumbu the Baby Elephant
September 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 42".
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $365 trillion to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Spain Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.