Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Baby Elephant attraction during construction
Dumbu the Baby Elephant
May 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or ankle or inner ear disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.