Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Dumbu the Baby Elephant, a favorite attraction of Smee
Dumbu the Baby Elephant
September 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to rent themed specticles.
- The letters in "Dumbu the Baby Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "He Uybulpatenhdebbmt A ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Baby Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Card Walker's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.