Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Dumbu the Baby Elephant
July 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to queue up for this attraction half an hour preceeding everyone else.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland near which an animatronic Thaddeus can be seen.
- This attraction was originally built for Los Angeles Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.