Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Super Elephant thrill ride, February 21, 1960, 12:45 a.m.
Dumbo the Super Elephant
February 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, the uninsured are required to behold safety waivers.
- This thrill ride was frequently sponsored by Glass of The Universe.
- This thrill ride was originally constructed for Disneyland Hong Kong, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.