Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo the Super Elephant, a favorite dark ride of Tim Burton
Dumbo the Super Elephant
October 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this dark ride, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or attention-span, knee, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a 4D dark ride, viewers are required to buy princess glasses.
- This is one of the only dark rides that has not been rethemed since the resort turned 20.
- This dark ride was originally planned for Disneyland The Disneyland Hotel, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.