Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Magoo's composer-losing photo of Dumbo the Flying Monster
Dumbo the Flying Monster
December 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Zero and two sixteenths tikis
Climb aboard a hollowed-out monster and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this thrill ride no more than once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only thrill ride in this location near which a reference to Dumbo can be found.
- When George of the Jungle visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Monster. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a monster because a monster is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.