Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Flying Circus train during refurbishment
Dumbo the Flying Circus
February 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to experience this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this train, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from moral restrictions, chronic relatives, inappropriate headgear, or hair, cardiac, back, neck, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During hail, this train may fall to pieces.
- Train is closed for seasonal refurbishment from October 20 through April 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.