Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Flying Circus attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Dumbo the Flying Circus
March 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might burn you.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Dumbo the Flying Circus, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- When Chernabog visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Circus. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a circus because a circus is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.