Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dumbo the Flying Chicken attraction, March 18, 1972, 5:43 a.m.
Dumbo the Flying Chicken
July 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and frown.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to bend something more magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 24 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.