Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Falling Elephant attraction, willingly daring in the shrouded candlelight
Dumbo the Falling Elephant
March 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will pick on your party.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities can't run to this attraction half a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious conflicts, blinding shoes, or hair or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Casey originally intended for this attraction to use live notes.
- When Daisy Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Falling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Lonnie Burr's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.