Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo the Falling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Dumbo the Falling Elephant
June 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction after a picnic.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and sails within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Ratatouille.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mary Blair when you pass through the golden scene.
- When Rob Roy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Falling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.