Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Falling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of jail
Dumbo the Falling Elephant
May 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from religious objections or viral, cardiac, back, familial, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park on which a tribute to Richard Nixon can be seen.
- This attraction was originally built for Kentucky Disneyliesland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.