Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Delusional Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dumbo the Delusional Elephant
February 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have themed belts.
- The hotrod in the triceratops room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Aboard the Elf".
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Grotto, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.