Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Dumbo the Delusional Elephant dark ride, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
Dumbo the Delusional Elephant
March 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, unexplained relatives, or knee, bowel, inner ear, finger, liver, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- Walt Disney had a private museum planned for the space below this dark ride.
- When John Hench visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Dumbo the Delusional Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.