Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction during construction
Dumbo the Cloned Elephant
January 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- One of the chairs was said to talk as a tribute to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- When King Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.