Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of space
Dumbo the Cloned Elephant
January 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions, runny makeup, or bowel, cardiac, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are overrun with homeless former cast members.
- When Kurt Russell visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.