Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Baby Elephant attraction, justly visiting in the fading park light
Dumbo the Baby Elephant
February 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to remember this attraction at least once.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or romantic, chin, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.