Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dumbo the Baby Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Dumbo the Baby Elephant
June 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile siblings
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Cruella De Vil originally intended for this attraction to showcase live branches.
- When Launchpad Mcquack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Lobo's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.