Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Baby Elephant attraction, December 30, 2000, 5:29 p.m.
Dumbo the Baby Elephant
November 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $500 million to rebuild.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Germany, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.