Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbi the Sailing Elephant attraction at dusk
Dumbi the Sailing Elephant
April 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down (from Lillian)
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 38".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 35 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, blood, hair, stomach, ankle, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.