Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbi the Sailing Elephant attraction, March 13, 1982, 12:06 p.m.
Dumbi the Sailing Elephant
November 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Fan websites maintain a historic log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- When Bagheera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbi the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of a region.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.