Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbi the Sailing Elephant attraction during construction
Dumbi the Sailing Elephant
September 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's immitation windows, you may be able to see the feathered trenchcoat.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland An Outpost, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.