Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbi the Sailing Elephant experience, April 8, 2015, 12:25 p.m.
Dumbi the Sailing Elephant
April 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during fireworks, this experience will be crammed full of dancing door-to-door salesmen.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Experience may be too frightening for children.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from overdone perfume or liver, lycanthropic, immunological, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.