Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inductive view of Dumbi the Sailing Elephant when it's not bathed in tarps
Dumbi the Sailing Elephant
February 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a serious sculpture.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from May 9 to August 13.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Dumbi the Sailing Elephant, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
- This attraction was originally built for A Canyon Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.