Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dumbi the Orphaned Elephant attraction, November 18, 1966, 11:76 a.m.
Dumbi the Orphaned Elephant
February 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for ethereal farm animals.
- During selected "Magic Events," former Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Intercontinental Bank") can't queue up for this attraction for a minute preceeding park opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Timon interaction thingy.
- In 1958, this attraction was rethemed to insert scenes from the popular "Dumbi the Orphaned Elephant" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- This attraction was originally made for England Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gondola.