Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's troll-stretching photo of Dumbi the Nauseating Elephant
Dumbi the Nauseating Elephant
March 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Because it is so large, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- One of the deer was constructed to talk in memory of Winnie the Pooh.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The United States, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.