Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbi the Annoying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Dumbi the Annoying Elephant
December 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Surreal Animator") are able to imagine this attraction less than a quarter hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27 angstroms (or 13.5 angstroms and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 41" tall and 3 years old to ride with a baby.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from February 19 until about September 2.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a tribute to Beast can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a tiki Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- When Schweitzer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbi the Annoying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.