Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lonesome view of Dumbe the Flying Cub when it's hidden in fog
Dumbe the Flying Cub
May 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from stomach, brain, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- It is rumored that Dole's frozen flubber is buried beneath this attraction.
- When Ramone visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbe the Flying Cub. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen riding in a cub because a cub is the representation of Pegleg Pete's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.