Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Flying Circus attraction, terminally pushing in the morning park light
Dumbe the Flying Circus
July 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Donald Duck photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The tower of Dumbe the Flying Circus can be spotted from as far away as Narnia.
- This attraction was originally planned for Melodyland Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.