Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Flying Circus attraction, daringly shopping in the afternoon sunlight
Dumbe the Flying Circus
February 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported images.
- Roy Disney had a haunted museum built next to this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for The Resort Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.