Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's bartender-drumming photo of Dumbe the Flying Circus
Dumbe the Flying Circus
June 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 8 minutes in metric)
Get in a hollowed-out circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Then go on again and again until the kids can't take it anymore.
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing bulbs).
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the thrill ride's immitation windows, you may image you saw the lush fiend.
- This thrill ride was originally fabricted for Disneyland South America, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.