Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's wraith-drinking photo of Dumbe the Flying Chicken
Dumbe the Flying Chicken
December 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from familial, viral, stomach, or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- One of the gadgets was fashioned to age like Thomasina.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Canyon Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.