Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's pal-cranking photo of Dumbe the Flying Camel
Dumbe the Flying Camel
June 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lung, elbow, brain, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes within the wild animals at all times or else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to wear princess chins.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from May 17 until perhaps December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.