Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbe the Flying Camel, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Dumbe the Flying Camel
October 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is home of the baroque haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This attraction was originally built for The Frontier Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.