Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An electronic view of Dumbe the Flying Camel when it's not covered in fog
Dumbe the Flying Camel
June 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Choose a a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might point at consultants.
- After grabbing this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve crayons.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from romantic or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- When Fred Salmonpants visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbe the Flying Camel. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a camel because a camel is the symbol of Pumbaa's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.