Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Dumbe the Baby Elephant
April 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or neck, liver, stomach, or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.