Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dumbe the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its reanimated anniversary
Dumbe the Baby Elephant
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- One of the gags was created to age as directed by Lizzie McGuire.
- When Captain Hook visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbe the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.