Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
Dumbe the Baby Elephant
January 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the intercontinental scene.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A University, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.