Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Baby Elephant experience, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
Dumbe the Baby Elephant
March 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to experience this experience at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- On its first year after opening day, the Dumbe the Baby Elephant essentially was mislayed.
- This experience was originally built for The Depot Disney Land, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.