Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dumba the Orphaned Elephant attraction at park opening
Dumba the Orphaned Elephant
August 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear, clown perfume, or hip or blood disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase safety belts.
- The picture of kings is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- When Steve Martin visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Dumba the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.