Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Orphaned Elephant experience at park closing
Dumba the Orphaned Elephant
October 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this experience when their friends are looking.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from social, clothing, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery experience, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- Above this experience can be found the exclusive members-only Club 67 dining room -- the only place in the area where alcohol is available.
- When Johnny Tremain visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of a hideaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.