Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Orphaned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Dumba the Orphaned Elephant
April 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The weasel was sculpted by Lizzie McGuire.
- This attraction was originally planned for Eden Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.