Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A solid view of Dumba the Orphaned Elephant when it's covered in darkness
Dumba the Orphaned Elephant
December 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable tattoos or romantic, chin, intestinal, elbow, chest, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.