Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Forgetful Elephant attraction during repairs
Dumba the Forgetful Elephant
March 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow or skin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Grid, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.