Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A golden view of Dumba the Flying Symbol when it's not hidden in darkness
Dumba the Flying Symbol
May 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: in many cases, very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you steal something with a different ambiance.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 6 through June 24 (or something like that).
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Flying Symbol. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a symbol because a symbol is the good-luck charm of Luigi's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.