Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Symbol attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Dumba the Flying Symbol
September 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may panic service animals.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from February 5 through May 31.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1981 World's Exposition.
- When Tom visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Flying Symbol. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a symbol because a symbol is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.