Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Horse attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Dumba the Flying Horse
June 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may pick on hippos.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "P ticket" attractions.
- When Alan Menken visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Flying Horse. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a horse because a horse is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.