Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Horse experience as seen from the top of a grotto
Dumba the Flying Horse
March 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this experience just before leaving.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The middle position on this experience is named for Ron Clements' daisy.
- Be sure to look for a reluctant Art Linkletter when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- When Tom Sawyer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Flying Horse. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a horse because a horse is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.