Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Camel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dumba the Flying Camel
December 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of talking this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction's stage actually extends under the adjacent attraction.
- When Benny the Cab visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Flying Camel. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with a camel because a camel is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.