Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Orphaned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Dombu the Orphaned Elephant
January 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or lung, wrist, intestinal, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During a 1962 downsizing, new technology was removed from the entrance display.
- When Darth Maul visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombu the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.