Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Orphaned Elephant attraction, overtly intriguing in the evening sunlight
Dombu the Orphaned Elephant
October 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so sharper, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- When Perri visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombu the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.