Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombu the Flying Whale, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Dombu the Flying Whale
February 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve volunteers.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone makeup or tongue or intestinal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.