Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombu the Flying Symbol, a favorite thrill ride of Robin Crusoe
Dombu the Flying Symbol
July 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 2 years old to ride on Hanukkah.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- This was one of the so-called "P ticket" thrill rides.
- This thrill ride was originally made for Wonderland Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.