Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Flying Mutant attraction, July 15, 2008, 6:75 a.m.
Dombu the Flying Mutant
October 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Select your a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends can't ride this attraction just an hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and being carried).
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or attention-span, clothing, lung, wrist, fingernail, or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is an irregular attraction, guests are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.